Staircase in the House of Artists (3rd floor)
Panoràmiques de Andrew Varlamov Argent
Originally sculptures of sphinxes were intended for the Egyptian Bridge (1825).
Metro station "Spasskaya" was opened on March 7, 2009. Till November 7, 2013 didn't have a ground-level vestibule. Mosaics performed according to...
From the left bank of the Malaya Nevka river two bridges are visible : Lazarevsky Bridge and Big Krestovsky Bridge.
Author of mosaics is Alexander Bystrov ( www.rah.ru/the_academy_today/the_members_of_the_academie/member.php?ID=17535 ).
Large suburban road appeared here in the early 1730s on the place of an old footpath leading to Ekateringof. The road was called Zagorodny (country...
The 75-meter high chimney of The Red Banner Textile Factory ( www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Banner_Textile_Factory ) was painted in July 2013 by...