St. Clement's Church
Leszek Cuper

This Roman - Catholic church was built in XIX century in neo - baroque style. There are still some remainings of the previous temple on site, which are foundations, part of the presbytery walls with butresses, the chapel of Morsztyn family form mid XVII century with stuccoes by Baltasar Fontanaand the bell tower that was founded by the King John III Sobieski. 

In 1888 the temple's front façade was re-built according to design  of architect Slawomir Odrzywolski. The interior of the church is truly beautiful, full of golden stuccoes and religious paintings.

http://architectureofeurope.blogspot.com

St. Clement's Church

sphere
31 votes

St. Clement's Church

sphere
30 votes

St. Clement's Church

sphere
40 votes

St. Clement's Church

sphere
30 votes

St. Clement's Church

sphere
21 votes

Author:

Leszek Cuper