Abandoned Gas Station on Route 66
Here's what they said: "Platted in 1868 by Daniel Heaton, this small town was first simply called Heaton. Later the "ville" was added to the name. A year later, the town had about ten homes, a store and a blacksmith shop. It was the post office center of the area until 1881, at which time it sported about 50 people. However, that same year, the post office was discontinued as there was no one to act as postmaster. It would be another seven years before it would reopen. When Route 66 was established several businesses were opened to accommodate the travelers. All are gone today, but for the old 1936 D.L. Morris Garage building on the south side of the road."
The pescheria (fish market) was built in 1907 in the Venetian Gothic style by the architect Domenico Rupolo.
Seen from U Bein Bridge, longest teak bridge in the world (1.2km)
La torre es otro de los elementos más destacable de este templo. Durante los quince días que Logroño resistió el cerco del ejército francés en...
La vistosa portada gótica, del siglo XIV aunque con ciertas reminiscencias románicas es un elemento destacado de esta iglesia. Las escenas de la...
Cappadocia is an eroded landscape of volcanic tuffstone. Wind and weather created rocks in the funniest shapes. The tuff stores a lot of water and...
A very interesting site between monasteries and temples carved out of rocky narrow cliffs.
path to castle in Sion
part of the Atlantic Wall in Walcheren, Zeeland
sion path to castle
Actualmente es el Parador de Turismo
Corral de comedias, en los siglos XVI y XVII se llamó a un modelo de teatro público permanente instalado al descubierto en los patios y corrales...
Programa de Fiestas del Cristo del Humilladero http://issuu.com/ayto.colmenardeoreja/docs/programamayo2014
Ciudad de Praga. República Checa.