The Neva River embankment near Mining Institute (1806-1811)
Admiralty Wharves ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Admiralty_Shipyard ) are visible on the left of the Neva River.
Old postcard issued in 1902 displays other view of the place -http://www.nevsky-prospekt.com/images/neva_162.jpg .
To know how this place will look some years later - read wikipedia article -http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novo-Admiralteisky_Bridge .
Panorámicas de Andrew Varlamov Plata
Large suburban road appeared here in the early 1730s on the place of an old footpath leading to Ekateringof. The road was called Zagorodny (country...
The pescheria (fish market) was built in 1907 in the Venetian Gothic style by the architect Domenico Rupolo.