Church of Nativity of the Theotokos, Gimreka (1695)
Pentax K20D camera, Pentax SMC P-DA Fish-Eye 10-17mm F3.5-4.5 ED (IF) lens, Nodal Ninja 5 pano head, Manfrotto 190XB tripod+Manfrotto 556B Levelling centre column
PTGui 9.1.2 PRO, Pano2QTVR 1.6.6
Panorámicas de Andrew Varlamov Plata
Originally sculptures of sphinxes were intended for the Egyptian Bridge (1825).
Metro station "Spasskaya" was opened on March 7, 2009. Till November 7, 2013 didn't have a ground-level vestibule. Mosaics performed according to...
From the left bank of the Malaya Nevka river two bridges are visible : Lazarevsky Bridge and Big Krestovsky Bridge.
Author of mosaics is Alexander Bystrov ( www.rah.ru/the_academy_today/the_members_of_the_academie/member.php?ID=17535 ).
Large suburban road appeared here in the early 1730s on the place of an old footpath leading to Ekateringof. The road was called Zagorodny (country...
The 75-meter high chimney of The Red Banner Textile Factory ( www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Banner_Textile_Factory ) was painted in July 2013 by...