Palace in Czyzow - southern facade, Poland

21 votos
Tomada el 21/08/10
The first mention of the castle in Czyzow come from the fifteenth century.
The castle was destroyed during the Swedish invasion.
The present palace was built between 1740-1750 on the site of the castle. It was then rebuilt in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries. At the end of World War II, the palace was used by the Germans as a hospital. After the war, looted by Soviet troops and local people, the palace was acquired by PCR, and then school. The palace was restored in the years 1978-1991, and in 1996 became private property.
Source of information: zamki.net.pl
Continuar leyendo +

Autor:

Zbigniew Pilip
Miembro Plata
Distinguido

Latitud: 50° 49' 22" N, Longitud: 21° 46' 50" E ver »

Lugar: Poland

Deja tu comentario:

[ * ] = campos obligatorios.
Tu nombre: *
El campo de correo electrónico es obligatorio, pero no aparecerá publicado en la página web.
Tu correo electrónico: *
Tu página web:
Tu comentario: *