Samson travels along the Neva embankment
Three months ago, the symbol of Peterhof left its historical home for the first time since 1947.
Restoration experts painted the sculpture with a double layer of gold leaf, using about a kilogram of gold. Samson is now expected to be able to go without restoration work for at least 12 years, as long as the fountain’s water system does not contain abrasive substances.
Read more in article by Irina Titova -http://www.sptimes.ru/index.php?action_id=2&story_id=33867
Route of Samson passed through Vasilievsky Island, Dvortsovy Bridge, Nevsky Prospekt, Ostrovsky Square, Saint Isaac's Square, and finished in Petrogof.
The obelisk was erected in 1827 in honor of brothers de Broglie killed in the Napoleonic wars. Please read more (in Russian) at...
Moscow International Music House, House of Music - multi-cultural center, one of the largest in Russia and the World Philharmonic complexes, aiming...