Abandoned Gas Station on Route 66
Here's what they said: "Platted in 1868 by Daniel Heaton, this small town was first simply called Heaton. Later the "ville" was added to the name. A year later, the town had about ten homes, a store and a blacksmith shop. It was the post office center of the area until 1881, at which time it sported about 50 people. However, that same year, the post office was discontinued as there was no one to act as postmaster. It would be another seven years before it would reopen. When Route 66 was established several businesses were opened to accommodate the travelers. All are gone today, but for the old 1936 D.L. Morris Garage building on the south side of the road."
El Edificio del Reichstag alberga el Parlamento Alemán “Deutscher Bundestag” El edificio, diseñado por Paul Wallot, terminó de construirse en 1894...
Rainwater fills these natural basins in Valley of Fire State Park, Nevada
Balmy Alley in San Francisco is home to many murals which speak for social justice.
The Fire Wave is a beautiful rock formation with sweeping red and white waves located in the Valley of Fire State Park, Nevada.
Blazing rocks at the Golden Hour, Valley of Fire State park, Nevada
Ancient peoples who lived in the desert here at Valley of Fire, drew on the black lacquered rocks.
The Fire Wave is a spectacular rock formation in The Valley of Fire State Park, Nevada, USA
LUGAR: CENTRO COLOMBO AMERICANO BOGOTÁ
LUGAR: Museo de Artes Visuales, Universidad Jorge Tadeo Lozano. FECHAS: 15 de febrero al 15 de marzo de 2014