Metro station ”Kirovsky Zavod” (1955)
Latitude: 59° 52' 46" N, Longitude: 30° 15' 42" E see »
Panoramas by Andrew Varlamov Silver
Large suburban road appeared here in the early 1730s on the place of an old footpath leading to Ekateringof. The road was called Zagorodny (country...
The pescheria (fish market) was built in 1907 in the Venetian Gothic style by the architect Domenico Rupolo.