Abandoned Gas Station on Route 66
Here's what they said: "Platted in 1868 by Daniel Heaton, this small town was first simply called Heaton. Later the "ville" was added to the name. A year later, the town had about ten homes, a store and a blacksmith shop. It was the post office center of the area until 1881, at which time it sported about 50 people. However, that same year, the post office was discontinued as there was no one to act as postmaster. It would be another seven years before it would reopen. When Route 66 was established several businesses were opened to accommodate the travelers. All are gone today, but for the old 1936 D.L. Morris Garage building on the south side of the road."
Con Victor y Mª Angeles en las Taqblas de Daimiel el día de su boda
Instante esférico con Miguel Angel, uno de los cortadores de jamon de Don Diego.
Inside the Yılanlı Kilise (=Snake Church) in the Soğanlı valley. The Byzantine frescoes are from the 11th and 13. century.
In the courtyard of the Yılanlı Kilise (=Snake Church) in the Soğanlı valley. Inside the small cone in the background are Byzantine frescoes from...
Entrance to the Byzantine Tahtalı (Barbara) Kilise in the Soğanlı valley. The frescoes are from the 11th century.
Construcción del nuevo puente sobre las vias del tren en Santander.
The characteristic village of Jisp is situated in the middle of the Wormer- en Jisperveld, a large nature reserve in the north-westhern part of the...
Iglesia de San Francisco de Bellocq, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Свято-Троицкий Измайловский собор в Санкт-Петербурге. The Trinity Cathedral (Russian: Троицкий собор, Troitsky sobor; Russian: Троице-Измайловский...