Church of the Intercession in winter (2007)
Bell tower is reconstructed replica of bell tower (1670s) from churchyard of Nizhniy Uftyuga (Vologodskaya guberniya) according measurements made by Vladimir Vasilyevich Suslov (http://www.rulex.ru/01180667.htm ) in 1884.
The easiest way to reach the church is to take bus 476 from metro station "Lomonosovskaya" (28 roubles - tickets in the bus - till stop "Pokrovskaya tserkov'").
Panoramas by Andrew Varlamov Silver
The pescheria (fish market) was built in 1907 in the Venetian Gothic style by the architect Domenico Rupolo.
The 75-meter high chimney of The Red Banner Textile Factory ( www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Banner_Textile_Factory ) was painted in July 2013 by...