Recycled dragon installation at the Jardin des Plantes

14 votos
During the French Revolution Parisians had their first sight of wild animals when they were transferred from the royal menagerie at Versailles to the English park of the Botanical garden. In 1795 they could wonder at the first elephant, in 1826 at the first giraffe. Napoleon has established a bear-pit.

Today, one can visit not only the small zoo of the garden, but also wonder at another "animal" – a fantastic dragon that was created from the remains of aluminum beer cans, pieces of plastic and cardboard – as a manifestation of recycling and green life-style.
Continue reading +
Mais informação em: http://www.parisinside.com

Latitude: 48° 50' 38" N, Longitude: 2° 21' 47" E see »

Localização: Paris, France

Deixa seu comentário:

[ * ] = espaços obrigatórios.
Seu nome: *
O espaço do e-mail é obrigatório, porém não aparecerá publicado na página web.
Seu e-mail: *
Tua página web:
Seu comentário: *